Dziennik zakrapiany rumem
Paul Kemp porzuca nowojorski hałas na rzecz błogiego spokoju wyspy Portoryko i przyjmuje posadę w lokalnej gazecie. Umilając sobie czas pokaźnymi dawkami rumu, Paul poznaje i błyskawicznie traci głowę dla zmysłowej Chenault...
Dziennik zakrapiany rumem
Cokolwiek się zdarzy
Alex jest scenarzystą. Pracuje nad osobistym tekstem: historią o weekendzie z bardzo klarownie wyznaczonym celem. Będzie kochał się ze swoją żoną cztery razy. Nie zmieni ani jednej linijki tekstu? Jak to ma się do rzeczywistości?
Cokolwiek się zdarzy
Łowca trolli
Hans to tajemniczy jegomość z brodą niczym Rumcajs, samotnie wędrujący po lasach i ostępach Norwegii. Pozornie jest kłusownikiem polującym na niedźwiedzie. Prawda jest jednak inna - Hans poluje na... trolle!
Łowca trolli
Mission Impossible: Ghost...
Oskarżony o zamach bombowy na Kreml, agent Ethan Hunt z resztą zespołu zostaje zwolniony z obowiązków. Pozostawiony bez środków i wsparcia, Ethan musi znaleźć sposób na oczyszczenie dobrego imienia agencji...
Mission Impossible: Ghost...
Chciwość
Pierwsze 24 godziny finansowego kryzysu na Wall Street. Kulisy wydarzeń, które zmieniły cały świat. Analityk pracujący firmy z Wall Street, odkrywa niepokojące dane, które wskazują na nieprawidłowości finansowe..
Chciwość

Wenger opened that door in 1996

Autor Post
Użytkownik_56639
Dodano 7 miesięcy temu; 29.05.2018, 04:39:25
cc20180529
coach factory outlet
birkenstock shoes
ray ban sunglasses discount
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
timberland boots
reef sandals
yeezy 350 boost
jordan shoes
vasque boots
cheap jordans
dr martens outlet
mulberry handbags
cheap nba jerseys
coach outlet
nike air foamposite
pandora jewelry outlet
nike epic react flyknit
michael kors outlet online
givenchy handbags
nike air max 270
unomagli shoes
hermes bags
asolo boots
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren outlet
canada goose outlet
converse all star
adidas outlet
pandora jewelry
kobe bryant shoes
air max 2018
oakley sunglasses outlet
swarovski crystal
nfl jerseys wholesale
canada goose outlet
hermes handbags
coach factory outlet
adidas originals
pandora jewelry
lowa boots
coach factory outlet
salvatore ferragamo shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
swarovski outlet
ecco shoes
michael kors outlet online
christian louboutin
coach outlet
kenneth cole shoes
canada goose jackets
jordan shoes
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet
air max 2017
moncler jackets outlet
nike zoom
adidas shoes
coach outlet
michael kors handbags
ugg outlet
jordan shoes
nike shoes
coach outlet store
canada goose jackets uk
ralph lauren outlet
adidas shoes
uggs outlet
air max 2019
longchamp outlet
ralph lauren outlet
canada goose jackets
longchamp outlet
adidas outlet
canada goose outlet
tory burch outlet
coach outlet
puma shoes
louis vuitton
michael kors factory outlet
philipp plein outlet
canada goose jackets
mikimoto pearls
nike outlet store
ralph lauren sale clearance
polo ralph lauren outlet online
kate spade outlet store
valentino shoes
polo ralph lauren
fitflops sale clearance
rolex watches
pandora jewelry
ugg boots on sale
cc20180526
Użytkownik_37128
Dodano 7 miesięcy temu; 17.05.2018, 03:47:20
Użytkownik_46848
Dodano 7 miesięcy temu; 16.05.2018, 09:42:49
Wenger opened that door in 1996
The final bow was a grand sweeping gesture, with the kind of flourish that would not look out of place on a Broadway stage. Arsène Wenger emerged for his last Premier League act, strode through a guard of honour, made a right turn towards the corner of Arsenal fans and when he arrived in front of them http://www.torontomapleleafsofficialonline.com/Adidas-Kris-Versteeg-Jersey he bent that lean frame in acknowledgement of one hell of a story.

Then he turned and skipped merrily back towards the dugout. Wenger is not renowned for his skipping. But everything feels different now. Fans who had not so long ago vocalised their discontent were eager to shower acclaim and gratitude. Wenger, who had been a picture of strain and stress until his leaving date was announced, looks as if the years have fallen from his face, the spring rejuvenating his step.The warmth of these past few weeks, as Wenger has gone on his farewell Premier League tour, has been so generous he joked that he should leave Arsenal more often. “I should have announced every week I retire,” he said. “People are so nice since I said that.”
In time he will look back on the present from Sir Alex Ferguson at Old Trafford, the golden Invincibles trophy to take home from his last home game, a rendition of “one Arsène Wenger” from both Burnley and Leicester supporters, and here the Huddersfield faithful offered their own memento: in the 22nd minute of the match the entire crowd rose to give Wenger an uplifting standing ovation. The man who tends to watch his games sitting felt moved to stand up and wave his appreciation. The way various corners of the English game have [url=http://www.officialtexansfootballauthentic.com/texans+ryan+griffin+jersey]Ryan Griffin Authentic Jersey[/url] volunteered to add their applause is recognition of a football man but also reflects the way Wenger influenced the game in this country.A few yards down the sideline in the home dugout, David Wagner is adored in these parts for the renaissance he has inspired at Huddersfield Town. A foreign manager with big ideas, strong principles, and a willingess to throw himself into a new place and absorb its heart and soul – that idea is now strongly woven into the fabric of Premier League life.
Wenger opened that door in 1996 for all others from around the globe to follow. By winning the Premier League in his first full season he gave credibility to the notion that an overseas manager can flourish in what had been an insular football environment, just beginning to broaden horizons. It felt fitting, somehow, that Wenger would bid his final farewell at the place where Herbert Chapman’s managerial status was born. Wenger noticed a big photograph of English football’s first great moderniser outside the dressing room. “He smiled at me,” the Frenchman said. “Herbert Chapman, maybe our greatest manager, came from here. So for me to come here http://www.baseballofficialproshop.com/pittsburgh-pirates-c-691_783.html had a special meaning.”
Chapman, Authentic Christopher Tanev Jersey Arsenal’s original great innovator, built a team at Huddersfield which won the league three times in succession between 1924 and 1926 before moving to Highbury to repeat the feat in the early 1930s. He was a visionary of his time. A banner in the away end bore the message: “Thank you Herbert. Merci Arsène.”Football’s relentless schedule means Wenger does not like to dwell on history while he is conditioned into thinking about the next game, but for once he Eddie George Authentic Jersey could. “I am very proud having contributed a little bit,” he said. “I don’t know what will stay or remain through the victories or defeats. I think what will remain is the formidable human aspect of the last 22 years – that is special and I will cherish that. I had fantastic human experiences at the club, above the results, it was a human adventure.”
Exactly 1,235 matches ago Wenger picked an Arsenal team for the very first time. A side of nine Englishmen, one Welshman and a young Frenchman starting his third Premier League game by the name of Patrick Vieira, defeated Blackburn 2-0. Here at Huddersfield, Wenger’s final selection contained 11 different nationalities but signed off with an old-fashioned scoreline, the old George Graham favourite, one-nil to the Arsenal. Now, where did those 22 years go? cheap jerseys from china wholesale nfl jerseys cheap jerseys china cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys from china
Posty mogą dodawać tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy. Zaloguj się, a jeżeli nie masz konta - zarejestruj się.

http://twitter.com/filmy_pl
Śledź nas na Twitterze
Wszystko co najnowsze w serwisie wyćwierkamy na bieżąco!
http://www.facebook.com
Filmy.pl na Facebook
Dołącz do Filmy.pl na Facebook - zostań naszym przyjacielem
http://www.youtube.com
Nasz kanał YouTube
Oglądaj zawsze świeże zwiastuny na naszym kanale na Youtube.com